Ever wondered what the true sound of music is? The Cayin C5 believes in truth and strives to bring the studio-quality sound to your ears. Hear your
Only the best of the components are used with the C5 amplifier, the original Japanese ALPS volume potentiometer, Fujitsu's top-level Hi-Fi relay, top German Hi-fi WIMA capacitors and an American company specializing in headphone drivers provides the Power Driver IC. Durable and reliable, this amplifier ensures quality with longevity.
To deal with fluctuating power and extreme signal levels, the C5 has a built perfect protection circuit with the midpoint of drift, switch machine noise cancellation function, the output using relay protection and full protection of the amplifier and headphones.
Aluminum shell, effectively shielding interference.Touched the heart of the new design Fiber-induced high-quality aluminum body, showing craftsmanship make slim lines moving, low-key attribute champagne gold, matte feeling and bring ultimate comfort grip
The DAC offers a subjective listening experience with high and low gain, bass switch to meet the various needs of the headphones, improving the actual listening experience. And unlike other DACs that might suck on the power of phones or portable players, the Cayin C5 can be used as a mobile power source or colloquially more famous, the power bank. Also, in case the DAC is all drained out, the C5 unique treasure charging function allows the amplifier to be used as emergency standby power.
- Rated output power:800mW + 800mW (32ohm load)
- SNR:≤101dB (A-weighted)
- Life time: about 12 hours (32ohm load)
- Frequency response:20 Hz - 100 kHz (± 1dB)
- Sensitivity ≤500mV (gain H)
- Charge limit voltage:12.6 V
- Charging time: about 4 hours (off state, the use of DC5V / 2A charger)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:≤ 0.02% (1kHz)
- Lithium battery capacity: 1000 mAh / 11.1 V
- Size:136 x 63 x 15 mm
- In the box: Cayin C5 headphone amplifier
- 3.5 mm auxilliary audio cable1 pair of rubber bands
- USB 2.0 to Micro USB cable