State-of-the-Art Tech, Portable Package
One of the highest-fidelity players on the market in a compact, lightweight package, Lotoo’s PAW 5000 is ideal for audiophiles on the move. It features the same ADI Blackfin 514 DSP core processor found in the PAW Gold, plus an optimised portability and retro sensibility unique to this model. With all the backbone of its pricier older brother, the PAW 5000 supports all major lossless and standard music files and conveys a crisp, clean sound.
With less than 0.5 ohms of output impedance, this versatile player is equipped with an SPDIF output for hi-fi equipment, balanced 2.5-millimeter output for headphones and IEMs, and built-in Bluetooth. It’s also been fitted with a USB 3.0 port for fast file transfer from your computer, and supports both micro SDHC and micro SDXC cards up to 2 terabytes.
Total Control, Minimalist Interface
You’ll enjoy a comprehensive level of control, with an intuitive, highly adaptable system setup and a five-band, fully parametric EQ. With excellent contrast and visibility under any light, the two-inch colour LED display shows a list of folders containing your music library, accessible via a sturdy, fast-scrolling plastic wheel. The impressive ten hours of battery life is built to carry you through any long listening session.
- Display: 2-inch color LED 160 * 128
- Supported formats: DSD (DFF DSF ISO) FLAC WAV APE OGG ACC ALAC MP3 WMA M4A ect.
- Sampling rate: 96KGz max / DSD 2.8Mhz
- Maximum output: 1V rms (Headphone)
- Main processor: AD1 Blackfin 514 DSP
- Communication Interface: Super Speed USB 3.0 Micro-B
- Size: 98mm * 55mm * 18mm
- Weight: 110g
- Battery: 1700mAh 3.7V
- Memory Card: SDHC / SDXC (maximum 2TB)
- Frequency response: + -dB (20 ~ 20kHz)
- THD + N: <0.02%@1kHz (20 ~ 20kHz, A-Weight)
- Output power: 75mw (160hm / ch)
- SNR:> 100dB (20 ~ 20kHz, A-Weight)