An evolution from the legendary DA-10
One of the best money can buy, it packs a mean headphone amp too!
The LavryBlack DA11 is a stereo DAC that accepts stereo digital audio via XLR, RCA optical and USB and outputs line level analog audio. There is also a built-in headphone amplifier and front panel 1/4" headphone jack. A stepped analog Volume control adjusts both the main line output and the headphone output level.
- Ultra low jitter mode to minimize source degradation
- Patent pending >PiC< Playback Image Control™
- Accepts input sample rates between 30kHz and 200kHz
- Potentiometer-free digitally controlled analog volume circuitry
- High power discrete headphone output
- XLR, USB, RCA (Coaxial) and Optical (Toslink) digital inputs
- Infrared remote control with user supplied universal remote control
- Power On/Off muting protection on Main and Headphone outputs
- Balanced or unbalanced outputs with Polarity Inversion
- Included XLR to RCA adapters for easy connection to RCA inputs
- Optional Rack Mount Kit (can be used to mount any combination of two LavryBlack units)